Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How to capture still images from avi file

Windows Software

Old 22-06-2009

How to capture still images from avi file

I have many avi video files of our vacations when all the friends went for outings. Well i need to take out specific images from the videos that i have. How to capture still images from avi file? Please help guys, need to create a special album for my friends. Please help guys!

Old 22-06-2009

Re: How to capture still images from avi file

There are a lot of software that will help you to do this and there have been topics made for this stuff previously too, so please check those first, if you don't find the solution then create a new thread. Have a look at these :
How to extract images from QTVR ?
Image from video
Convert wmv to wp3
Old 22-06-2009

The simplest way to do that is open a video in any player in full screen mode, then pause the video at a point at which you need to extract the image, then press Print Screen key 'Prt Scr' now open paint and press Ctrl+V to paste. Done you have extracted the image.
Old 22-06-2009

Thanks for taking time and helping me out. I'm sorry i couldn't find the threads. I will try the software listed in those threads and also try the paint method, Thanks again guys!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,