Thread: The video is choppy in Adobe Premiere

The video is choppy in Adobe Premiere

I had copied a video recorded from my digicam. When I was editing the movies in Adobe the output image is choppy. It does not has the quality which I want. The image is not clear and rusty type. I tried again to work with adobe premier and clear out the issue but still no result. What can be the reason behind this. How can I fix this issue.

Re: The video is choppy in Adobe Premiere

I will recommend you to reinstall the Adobe Premiere. The output result can be defective due any malfunctioned file. A clean re-install will fix up the issue. Also you system requirement must be adequate to meet the need of software and video editing tool. If you have a less ram or the processor is not enough strong to handle the process then you will never get the quality of image you want. Check out this for your issue.

Try AVID express to edit your movies. It is an simple and easy to use tool. It is possible that adobe has being not compatible with the format you are using. Sometime it happens due the the trans-coding and rate issue. But AVID express is an cool software. I had used it for editing a multiple videos and does not face a issue yet.

I think that you are using a very low bitrate while playing back the video. The bitrate can be the cause behind your problem. I use VBR to work with video editing process. It you can have variable bitrate option while encoding to dvd then it can resolve your issue. VBR is the best option for this. If you are not able to determine the bitrate of a video then you can use a third party tools to determine that. In my case I use Gspot. It shows some number of kpbs around 4000 kbps or higher depends on the compression.