Thread: Burner or software not found itunes

Burner or software not found itunes

I am getting problem with iTunes 7.0.1.8 on a Windows Xp. When i try to burn audio CD from a playlist, iTunes says disc burner or software not found. Under the "advanced" "burning" tabs, the CD burner is listed there.

Why i am getting this error ? can someone know solution ?

Thanks

Re: Burner or software not found itunes

I was also facing same problem even so i uninstall daemon tools and reinstalling itunes. I got an addon to daemon tools that upgrades the SCSI connection and fixes the itune bug. it's called SPTD v1.50 X86.

I just updated iTunes 7.6.2. because before my iTunes kept ejecting my blank disc when i select burn and read “please insert a blank disc” Ever since I updated my problems have changed. but Now it’s telling me “Disc burner or software not found.”

iTunes will stop burning a disc if one or more of the songs in a playlist were purchased from the iTunes Store but are not authorized to play on this computer. This message appears:

"One or more of the songs in this playlist are not authorized for use on this machine. Authorizing this machine to play these songs will allow them to be burned".

Some brands of blank discs may work better with your drive than others. Check the disc manufacturer's website for the brand of blank discs you are using. Many brands post lists of drives that have issues burning to their discs. Check to see if there are updates to Windows or to the software that controls the drive. Check your computer manufacturer's website for updates, particularly for updates to the CD or DVD drive.