Thread: Where to get skins for Incredimail

Where to get skins for Incredimail

Well, i know rarely some people might be using Incredimail now a days. But i am stuck with this for long time. I am now bored with its few themes. Do you guys know where can i get some new, nice themes for my Incredimail ? Please let me know and help me finding the same.

Re: Where to get skins for Incredimail

Incredimail skins allow you to change the look and feel of IncrediMail. But you can only change that if have purchased IncrediMail Premium and have an IncrediMail build version greater than 1107.

Anyways, i am attaching some cool Themes for your IncrediMail along with this post, find out them and let me know it looks on your IncrediMail !!

Well, i have some of the nice themes that i have download some weeks ago. I think you can use them as well. They are very interesting and feels great. I'll attached with this message. In order to change the theme, click tools>select skin . You will see a selection of Incredimail skins, click the one you want and then click ok.

You can also download the IncrediMAil themes from IncrediMail skins Gallery.

You can also create your own themes to use it on your IncrediMail. The Skin Creator is an application with which you create your own personalized skins and customize IncrediMail used to the look and feel of your IncrediMail e-mail program to change. You decide exactly how your IncrediMail instead of having to use previously created skins will look! This way, you can at your IncrediMail to fit any mood, holiday or occasion, and change its look as often as you wish.

Download Skin Creator