Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Where do Mozilla firefox store the Video

Windows Software

Old 20-06-2009

Where do Mozilla firefox store the Video

Where does Firefox 1.5 store its temporary files? Basically, where does firefox store temporary stuff like video's. Like if I were to watch a video on a webpage but decide to save it what would the directory I need to look at be? This is because i was searching for one video and found on you tube and willing to see it in some good times, so please tell me where my browser will store the videos.

Old 20-06-2009

Re: Where do Mozilla firefox store the Video

Hope you are running Windows XP, and when you download any video from the you tube then mostly stored at the following location C:\Documents and settings\user\Local Settings\Application Data\ Mozilla, but you need to Replace user with your user name. You will also need to unhide hidden files and folders.
Old 20-06-2009

Re: Where do Mozilla firefox store the Video

Sometimes an app uses both places, Some files for plugins (video) are saved to the TEMP directory. If you open a command (dos-like) prompt and type the SET command, you can see where the TEMP directory is set to. But, they probably won't be there, an extension like Videodownloader (or a similar one that is Firefox 1.5 compatible) may work better. C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\z13zwt4j.default\

thats as far as it goes.. and nowhere along that path do I see any temporary internet files, and hidden files on, using XP home... checked all the other user folders as well to no avail.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,