Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 20-06-2009

Unable to send large Files in Outlook

Hi,

I am using Outlook 2003. Whenever I try to send large pictures I get a error message that says "552 DATA size exceeds maximum permitted".I tried to send an email with some photos that are apparently too large and it is sitting in my Outbox still trying to be sent. When I try to open it so I can delete it, it says "Can't open this item. please help me!!!
Old 20-06-2009

Re: Unable to send large Files in Outlook

Save the pic to your HDD. You can open the images in Windows Picture and Fax Viewer in an easily viewable size. You can edit the saved pictures using your favorite image editing software to reduce its size. also go outlook and Empty your deleted items folder. You can also go through your sent items and delete unneeded emails there, again, empty deleted items folder. Next, try disabling your outgoing email scan on your antivirus.
Old 20-06-2009

Yousendit.com is a popular website that allows you to send files up to 100 MB for free. The now have an add-on for Microsoft Outlook. Just install it and restart and you will see a drop down menu that says Yousendit. see here for more details Outlook:Send files up to 2GB with YouSendIt
Old 20-06-2009

Use MailBigFile and Send large files quickly & easily ,Start using MailBigFile Now, its a secure web based method of sending large files quickly and easily, without clogging up your email. Features anti-virus scanner and progress.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,