Thread: Which is the best free game recorder for Windows Xp

Which is the best free game recorder for Windows Xp

I had installed Windows Xp as my operating system on my pc. I'm looking for some good free game recorder, which can allow me to record pc and internet games. It should allow me to do it, as long as i would like to do it and it shouldn't lag the game much and it should be totally free. Can any body tell me which is the best free game recorder? Does any body knows about it? Kindly suggest me your views on the above issue.

Re: Which is the best free game recorder for Windows Xp

ZD Soft Game Recorder records game videos while playing PC games. You can use it to make your own game movies. It is the best one of the few in-game video recording software on the market. It supports: Almost all PC games. Fast recording speed. High compression video. Customizable video size. Screenshots capture. In-game FPS indicator. Version 1.5.0 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.

FastCapPro is a versatile Windows game utility for you to real time record OpenGL and DirecX games, perform benchmark and capture game screenshots.

With FastCapPro, You can also real time compress game videos for smaller file sizes. Use FastCapPro to measure FPS and find out how your hardware performs in real games. You can save the benchmark statistics to disk for review and application. In addition, you can use FastCapPro to capture game screenshots. The images can be saved in JPG, BMP and PNG formats.

Destktop Activity Recorder is a recorder of the activities that take place on your PC screen. It is a tool that makes a virtual camera, recording in AVI format all movements on-screen.

Destktop Activity Recorder is a recorder of the activities that take place on your PC screen. It is a tool that makes a virtual camera, recording in AVI format all movements on-screen.With Destktop Activity Recorder you can capture all the windows that are opened on-screen, including the desktop, Windows menu and applications, cursors, etc, and even videos and sounds.If you are giving a course, a convention or any social act where you need to teach or show the functioning of a program, a website or even a game, try it with Destktop Activity Recorder.

ZD Soft Game Recorder is a high performance real-time PC game recording program. It can record game screen (optional sound) to a video file in WMV or AVI format easily by pressing a single hotkey. It is compatible with the most of computer games including DirectX or OpenGL based, full-screen or windowed, 2D or 3D games.

Most of the game recording software on the market generates a huge impact on system when it is recording. But ZD Soft Game Recorder has overcome it. It allows you to tune various recording parameters to minimize the impact on system and maximize the video quality based on your computer's performance. ZD Soft Game Recorder provides you the best game recording experience.