Thread: How to import and export Images in Photoshop

How to import and export Images in Photoshop

I had some image editing work with the photoshop, these are the company logos of my client and he is sending me the images over the internet, i have doubt because the logo's are in the PNG format, at my end it is importing an images to the photoshop, He has forwarded those images to make some alterations as per the requirement, so if anyone know how to import images in photoshop then please let me know. and also let me know how to export these images over the internet.Thanks in Advance.

Re: How to import and export Images in Photoshop

You may also make use of IRFANVIEW to load your image compatible to run properly within the photoshop, select the location of image which you want to edit then save them as a valid JPEG image. then you could do the changes to the image you want and then save it again to the location you want, then you may export these image by simply adding it to your mail attachment.

You need to go to file, open, find the photo you want, and double click, What you need to do is to open the other image then to get it into the other image press CONTROL+A (select all) then CONTROL+C (copy) the bring up the other image and press CONTROL+V to paste! open the first image and then open the other image too.. then tranform and scale it so you can move it around and change the size.

If you need to import images to the photoshop and make changes, you need to follow the following guide, Simply open the target image as a separate document; the original will stay open in the background. If you opened an image file, the image will be located on the background layer. Convert it to an editable layer, then click and drag it over the document you want it to be a part of, then drop.The new image document will remain unchanged, but the original document will create a new layer and place the dropped image on that layer. Use the place command if you want to import an image as a layer in a Photoshop document, and have any changes you make to that image be saved in the original image file. Use the "video frames to layer" command if you want to import frames from a movie into Photoshop. You will be given options to import very specific sections of your movie, as well as importing only every other frame, every third frame, and so on.