Thread: Cannot burn vob.nav file in Nero

Cannot burn vob.nav file in Nero

Hi,
    I want to make copies of some DVD which I borrowed from my friends. There is one DVD in the list which is giving a lot of trouble. When I am adding the files for the burning process a file named vob.nav is giving error that it cannot add the file. I am using nero in vista for burning those disc. What can I do to get rid of it.

Re: Cannot burn vob.nav file in Nero

I will recommend your to use burn express located in the start menu instead of nero. Cancel your old process and run the program in a different window. Select the file you want to burn and drag them in the program. You can add all the folders. As audio_ts is not an required one. So I think you can leave it. Burn Express will pick the files which are need for your disc.

The file which you want to add might be corrupted. That is the reason why nero is not accepting the file for the burning process. Second option you can try the burn utility provided in vista. You can open the disk and select the files for burning. The burn icon is located under address bar in my computer. Try to burn the files by that.

Instead of adding files why don't you just copy the DVD disc. There is one option in nero by which you can simply copy the file. Through the feature nero will create the same DVD disc in the place of old one. It will not add any file. It will save your time also. And the file which is giving error will also be copied to the disc.