Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 16-06-2009

Alternative software other than DVD Shrink for MAC

I'm running Mac as my operating system. I used DVD Shrink software on my system in order to copy as well as to burn to dvd. Now, i would like to know that is there any other software or program such DVD Shrink which can easily shrink it on my Mac system. Is there any software similar to DVD Shrink which i can use on my Mac system? Kindly suggest me your views on the above issue. Any kind of help on the above issue would be appreciated.
Old 16-06-2009

Re: Alternative software other than DVD Shrink for MAC

Super DVD to PSP Converter for Mac is excellent DVD to PSP Mac, Mac DVD to PSP converter, Mac DVD to MP4 converter software to fulfill your dream to put DVD on PSP, Zune, iPod, etc MP4 player. Super Mac DVD to PSP Converter can rip DVD to PSP video MP4 formats on Mac, and can also rip DVD to PSP audio MP3 formats for PSP.

Compared with other Mac DVD PSP converter, the DVD to PSP Converter for Mac has more settings you can customize, for example, convert DVD movies to PSP video by customized file size, rip DVD's any segment, select target subtitle and audio track, and so on. Free download the Mac DVD to PSP Converter now.
Old 16-06-2009

DVD to iPhone for Mac is an all-in-one and easy-to-use DVD to iPhone converter for Mac OS X and iPhone movie/video converter software which can help you quickly rip DVD movies to iPhone, convert AVI to iPhone for Mac, MPEG to iPhone for Mac, WMV to iPhone for Mac, MOV to iPhone for Mac, ASF to iPhone for Mac, RM to iPhone for Mac OS X. Supports Intel and PowerPC iMac, Macbook and all Apple computers.
Old 16-06-2009

DVD Ripper for Mac is an all-in-one and easy-to-use Mac DVD ripping software which can help you quickly rip DVD to all popular video and audio files on Mac OS X. Mac DVD Ripper can not only convert DVD to MPEG, rip DVD to AVI with high quality, but also supports ripping DVD to MP4, iPod, MOV, FLV, WMV, DivX, RM, 3GP, MP4 AVC, MKV, VOB, M4v, 3GP2. Want to rip audio track from DVDs? You can do this easily with the powerful DVD Ripper Mac program. Just a few clicks to rip DVD audio to MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, M4A, RA, AC3, AU, etc.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,