Thread: How to Convert wmv to ipod

How to Convert wmv to ipod

Hi,

I have i pod and i want to convert the wmv video files so that i can convert it in ipod video format. I have looked up for many websites and downloaded many converters but they dont have feature which can convert the Wmv files in to ipod video files. please help me.

Re: How to Convert wmv to ipod

If you Need application to convert wmv to Apple iPod Movie and iPod Video then download Cucusoft iPod Movie/Video Converter its the easiest-to-use video converter software for Apple iPod Movie and iPod Video. It can convert almost all video format, e.g. DivX, XviD, MOV, rm, rmvb,dvr-ms, MPEG, WMV, AVI to iPod Movie / iPod Video format. It is also a powerful iPod movie/video converter with fast conversion speed. And the output iPos movie/video supports iPod screen, you can enjoy your favorite movie on your iPod as a MPEG-4 Player. Now you can get this iPod video converter at a very competitive price!

Download it from here

Re: How to Convert wmv to ipod

Download the latest Xilisoft iPod Video Converter. its a worldwide popular iPod conversion tool. It can help you easily and rapidly convert popular video formats like AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, VOB, 3GP, etc to iPod video with the perfect output quality. And it provides a powerful way to convert audio files including WAV, WMV, MP2, AC3, RA, M4A, OGG, AAC etc to iPod supported MP3, M4A. It also supports output of new video iPod 30G/80G MPEG-4 video at 640 by 480 resolution. download it form xilisoft.com