Thread: Application to play mov files

Application to play mov files

I would like to know that what application do i required in order to play mov files on my system. I had installed Windows Vista on my system. Can any body tell me that what application do i require in order to play mov files on my system? Kindly suggest me your views on the above issue. Would be grateful to you if any body provides me the correct solution for the above issue.

Re: Application to play mov files

MicroAdobe Free MOV Player is a free standalone application to play MOV Video files with. This utility can come in handy when viewing many MOV files, as it doesn't require the other IDE.

Abdio Free MOV Player

A simple application that only requires you to load a MOV file and it will immediately display it. Abdio Free MOV Player is a free standalone application to play MOV Video files with. This utility can come in handy when viewing many MOV files, as it doesn't require the other IDE.

File Extension MOV

MOV is mostly associated with the Apple QuickTime Movie application. A MOV file may contain audio, video, text, and subtitles accessible by different players. Files using this extension can be accessed on operating system platforms Mac and Windows.

QuickTime Player allows computers running with supported operating systems to play video and audio files with the MOV extension. MOV is always compared to MP4 file extension simply because both are using MPEG-4 compression. However, since MP4 is the more popular standard, most devices or application supporting MP4 do not offer the same compatibility with a MOV file.