Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

System slow due to intuitupdateservice.exe

Windows Software

Old 15-06-2009

System slow due to intuitupdateservice.exe

I have a Windows XP computer and i don't know what is wrong with it. I have checked the process bar of the task manager, only suspected process i have running on my computer is intuitupdateservice.exe. What is this file? How do i stop this from taking lot of memory and processing speed? Help!!

Old 15-06-2009

Re: System slow due to intuitupdateservice.exe

This is an update service file from intuit.com, this site provides free service for bussiness like, tax planning, free website and all. If there is any software that you or someone else has installed on your computer which is related to the site, that may be the process which is checking for update every moment. I have no idea about this site though...
Old 15-06-2009

Is it safe to disable this file from task manager? I don't want this file to run as it takes so much memory and processor that when this file is running, my computer becomes too laggy. Please help!
Old 15-06-2009

Yeah, you can terminate the file from task manager, also you can disable this file from msconfig not making this file run, on every boot. Well as there are many people who claims that this file makes the computer, terribly slow and have opted to disable this file from running without any problem.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,