Thread: Bulk image resize using photoshop

Bulk image resize using photoshop

I have a computer with Windows XP and use photoshop for editing images. I am not too familiar, but i want to resize images to a standard 800x600 resolution. I have some about 300 images of our company's tour and i want to resize those images. Opening each file and manually editing all the images would take ages... Is bulk image resize using photoshop possible? Please help, i don't care if i have to use some other software but if thats possible in photoshop i would like to stick with the same...

Re: Bulk image resize using photoshop

I have been getting sick of this question for a long time, i have a group of friends and every weekend we hang out at different places and once in three months we have a kind of vacation. So there are always so many images to edit and editing them one by one manually becomes life taking... If this is possible i would start using the image editing software whichever helps doing this... Do help guys...

Thst seems to be a wonderful idea but i doubt it exists. Also it would be possible if there is a command based utility to edit an image and then you could just batch the files into a bat files. Lets hope for some expert to answer...

Photoshop has the options to record. Just go to Action menu and select record, then do what you want to do for your cars, resize the image and save it. Once done, go to actions again and click stop. Now your actions are recorded, use this macro and batch this process for the remaining images. This is not the 100% way but you try it out and you will find it out easily, i had been using this before and this was working in Photoshop 7.