Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Access is denied while using paperport

Windows Software

Old 13-06-2009

Access is denied while using paperport

I have a strange bug. One application that I use regularly, PaperPort Pro 10, was corrupted after a relocation. I cannot find a solution. When I open the application, after the first windows home, an alert window will open Windows listed in the blue bar and in the same window: Access denied. I close the window, it opens again in the use of the application. I closed again and it does not open! I am using windows XP.

Has anyone ever seen something similar, any reference in the Knowledge Base Editor and my Google searches were unsuccessful.

Thank you

Old 13-06-2009

Re: Access is denied while using paperport

Access denied : check access rights to files used by this application.

The user that these files have been created is a user with limited rights? Is there still or her account was deleted? Is this a local user or the network? Etc.

You speak of application "corrupted" ...

Check the disk with chkdsk, remove the temporary files and defragment the disk volumes.
Old 13-06-2009

Re: Access is denied while using paperport

I had the same problem, after failing to opening it,, I tried reinstalling 8.0 and then the other versions over it, hoping I would be able to remove an overwrite from control panel.

I reinstalled window XP, It appears that your Windows installer has been corrupted.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,