Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

VOB editor needed to delete part of a file

Windows Software

Old 13-06-2009

VOB editor needed to delete part of a file

I have a vob file in which I want to delete some part of the file. You might think that it as simple but unfortunately I don't know how to do that. Is there any vob editor available that can help me to do what I want? If yes then please guide me how to use it!

Old 13-06-2009

re: VOB editor needed to delete part of a file

According to wikipedia, "A VOB file (Video Object) is a container format in DVD-Video media. VOB is based on MPEG-2 program stream format, but with additional limitations and specifications in the private streams. It contains the actual Video, Audio, Subtitle, and Menu contents in stream form."

So it is not possible to edit a VOB file without editing the IFOs also. You can use VobBlanker software to edit vob files as per your requirement.
Old 13-06-2009

VobEdit is a very efficient software for your requirement. VobEdit can help you to join, cut and/or de-multiplex DVD VOB files. VobEdit is also very easy-to-use, very small (only 88 kb) and it does not even require any installation. If you ever need a software application to help you join, cut or demux DVD VOB files, you may rely on VobEdit.
Old 13-06-2009

Cuttermaran is a free and easy to use editing tool. Cuttermaran is a cut program for MPEG1 or MPEG2 video streams. The streams can be cut without recalculation. The asynchronous between audio and video will be minimized. Requires demultiplexed/splitted video and audio streams, demux MPGs with tmpgenc->mpeg tools or ProjectX. Requires Microsoft .NET Framework(free).

Source: videohelp

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: ,