Thread: How to merge vob files as one

How to merge vob files as one

I have a DVD of a TV series, but there are different files for different episodes. I want to merge them into a single vob file then convert to avi file. I tried merging the avi files but the quality of the files after merging was very pathetic... Please help. I couldn't find anyway to merge vob files directly. Any help would be appreciate.... Thanks in advance!

Re: How to merge vob files as one

There are a lot of software that let you convert the files and then merging them is easy. In my guess, while merging you did not configure any options, so the software that you use applied its compression settings by default. So you need to configure the settings, for the video and audio and which codec to use.

You can try a number of software that are freely available, try them all, use the one that gives you the best audio and video quality. Also check what are the configuration settings that gives you the best quality and then you can try those settings in other converters too... This will give you same quality with the other converters too... All the best!

I have been using Total video converter since a long time. Its a very user friendly and easy to use software. It can be used to convert videos to different formats, you an merge different files into one file, you can create a video from many images and add audio to it, you can convert videos to audio too. Its a total multimedia software. I recommend you use this software and you will not have to worry about any multimedia software. The latest version also includes a Video and Audio player whose interface is similar to WinAmp.