Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Internet Explorer closes all windows when one is closed

Windows Software

Old 12-06-2009

Internet Explorer closes all windows when one is closed

Hi,
I have windows Xp on my system. I just installed internet explorer 7. It was working properly. Now, when i close one window of internet explorer all the other IE windows automatically closes. Can anyone fix it?

Thank you for any suggestion.

Old 12-06-2009

Re: Internet Explorer closes all windows when one is closed

When you close down any window, one box will appear asking to close all the windows. If you have checked the box for not asking it again. This may be the reason that the windows are closing down automatically.
Old 12-06-2009

Internet explorer is very frustrating browser. I think you should go for Firefox or Google's Chrome. They are faster, secure and better than internet explorer. Go for it.
Old 12-06-2009

My friend had the same problem after installing yahoo messenger. Just uninstall the yahoo toolbar from internet explorer. Also disable all IE Add-ons from Tools -> Manage Add-ons -> Enable or Disable Add-ons. I hope it works.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,