Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-2009

How to use graphedit

My friend gave graphedit tool recently. I had installed it but never used it. It is a great tool for graphs and an efficient audio/video converter. I need an over view of the software. Also can someone tell me how can I capture a streaming video by using it. I want to learn the converting part also. For that I am some avi file which I like to convert in mov. Help.
Old 12-06-2009

Re: How to use graphedit

It is an simple tool which gives an visual for making and testing filter graphs. It is freely available on the internet on multiple websites. It has collections of filters which can be use to render, compress, or convert many types of media files. If you enjoy troubleshooting the direct show playback in windows media then this the most preferable tool. It gui is very easy to use and reliable. It has some inbuilt tutorial which will guide you to many process.
Old 12-06-2009

Do convert avi to mov you need a 3vix codec. Download it from the internet it is available on multiple sites. Then to convert launch the grapedit tool. Go to file meny and select on render media file. Select you avi files and open. Now go to graph and insert filter. Choose 3ivx filter and then select the 3ivix dv video encoder from direct show filter. Click on insert filter tab. Now from the direct show filter look for the file writer and click on it. Now select an output file from the filter box name it and click on open. Here you will need to right click on the output and click on render pin. Then right click on the 3ivix D4 Video Encoder. Configure it and click on OK and apply.
Old 12-06-2009

It is quiet an easy to capture a streaming media via grapedit. The file which you streaming will store in your system in the form of ms-yuv. The size will be very large but later on you can make it in your own. Get the url of website which contains the media and paste it in grapedit. To do this open grapedit and choose file then render url. In the window delete the last filter box by right clicking on it. The insert a new filter.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,