Thread: How to convert .cdr file to .jpeg format

How to convert .cdr file to .jpeg format

I have edited picture using Corel draw 12. There are four images in .cdr format, i want to convert that file in to .jpeg format. Any recommendations and suggestions are appreciated.

Re: How to convert .cdr file to .jpeg format

Open your corel document select the image from that document which you want to convert. Press CTRL + E a windows will open, give the file name in which you want to save the image as .jpeg format and select the file format (.jpeg) from the drop down list. In the next window select the RGB or CMYK format and the size of the image, press OK and the image is then saved as .jpeg format.

To convert .cdr file to .jpeg format use PictView32 Console version 1.14 software.

Fast command-line driven image converter supporting over 50 input formats and 21 output formats. Palette reductions, resizing etc. Batch conversion. Some of the supported file extensions are: 82I,83I,85I, 86I,89I,92I, AWD,BMI, BMP,BW,CAL, CDR,CDT,CLP, CMX,CPT,CUR, CUT,DCX,DIB, FLC,FLI,GIF, HAM,ICN,ICO, IFF,IMG, JFF,JIF,JMX, JPG,LBM,MAC, MIL,MSP,OFX, PAN,PAT,PBM, PC2,PCD,PCT, PCX,PGM,PIC, PNG,PNM, PPM,PSD, PYX,QFX,RAS, RGB,RLE,SAM, SCx,SEP,SGI, SKA,ST,STW, SUN,TGA,TIF,UDI,WBMP, WEB,WPG,XAR,ZBR,ZMF.

Download PictView32 Console version

2D Drawings Flash Menu Headers Generator 2.3.18 software covert, manipulate, and view 3D models of many formats. Fast, reliable, and convenient, 2D Drawings Flash Menu Headers Generator files supply accurate representations of 3D models and 2D drawings created with the most widely used CAD systems on the market. 2D Drawings Flash Menu Headers Generator offers unique capabilities like point-and-click animations that make it easy for anyone with a PC to interpret and understand 2D and 3D design data.

Check this thread to convert .cdr file in to .jpeg format :
    How to conver .cdr (CoralDraw) files to another format