Thread: How to print screen mouse cursor

How to print screen mouse cursor

hi,

When I print screen using my cursor disappears, I know there is a button combination? + Print screen, but I forgotten ......

anyone know the key combination

Re: How to print screen mouse cursor?

Print Screen is the free program, that allows you to capture the entire screen or any portion of it. You can then make changes to the screen capture and save in a variety of formats including .gif, .bmp, .jpeg, .jpg, .emf and .wmf. You can also swap colors, convert to grayscale or black and white, change picture size and send to the printer all from this little freeware program. All of the pictures on this Website have been saved using PrintKey. Tested and works fine with Windows 9x/Me/2000/XP.

Download : PrintKey 2000

Re: How to print screen mouse cursor?

Same like Print Screen, there is another software called MWSnap, which is an excellent freeware alternative with exactly the same features. free screen capture tool for capturing images of your whole desktop, a highlighted window, an active menu, a control, or a fixed or free rectangular part of the screen.

Re: How to print screen mouse pointer?

Gadwin PrintScreen is an easy to use utility that allows you to capture any portion of the screen, save it to a file, copy it to Windows clipboard, print it or e-mail it to a recipient of your choice.Gadwin PrintScreen can help you capture and print or save computer screen data.

To print screen mouse cursor :

Download : Gadwin PrintScreen Professional 4.5, then select the source, click on check box beside Capture Mouse Cursor, now you will be able to take picture with a pointer.