Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Compare two Excel Worksheets on Mac

Windows Software

Old 10-06-2009

Compare two Excel Worksheets on Mac

hello,

I want to compare the two excel worksheets on my Mac machine. I need to compare them and find the differences. Is it possible to compare the microsoft excel worksheets on the mac system ? kindly give your necessary suggestions.......

Old 10-06-2009

Re: Compare two Excel Worksheets on Mac

I read your post and was trying to find a workaround for this....but what I found is extremely mind-blowing....There is an application which will directly compare your two excel worksheets and display a report showing the changes between the two files. You dont need to perform any steps manually. For this, you need Excel 2000 or higher.

Download
Old 10-06-2009

Re: Compare two Excel Worksheets on Mac

Excel Compare Two Worksheets & Find Differences Software 7.0

This application compares two Excel sheets / files and show the differences for each cell. The comparing process will produce a report that is easy to understand.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,