Thread: cannot uninstall blubster

cannot uninstall blubster

I was using Blubster 2.5 but now i don't want to use it. I tried to uninstall but it was not happening. I tried many possible way that can be done which i knew but still the same i can't remove it. Does anyone know some otherway to remove it Please Help....!

Re: cannot uninstall blubster

Blubster is a software for the sharing of rows, that it concurs with the customers to unload and to share musical rows. It works like a peer to peer of rows sharing as Kazaa and programs concur with the customers to try and to unload music from other customers. And state previously free announcement, but now visualizes announcements to generate entered. And managed from a called society Optisoft that uses the net in order to make revenues for the visualization of announcements. PS! If it is desired to maintain blubster on your computer, you can unload a popup killer that it kills all the popup generated from blubster adwares spyware/to adware BLUBSTER Removal Instructions

Go to Start menu then to control panel. In control Panel open add/remove programs find blubster and click remove. It is moreover necessary to execute a program to adware in order to find and to eliminate to adware/to spyware that blubster it installs on the computer. Here are the two I recommend Spybot - search and destroy and Ad-aware

To remove Blubster directly from your computer you need to follow the following steps :

1. Blubster to clear using To add or to clear programs in the Control Panel. It clears the entrances, Blubster announcements and support.
    2. The Blubster remove folder Program traffic-jams directory.
    3. To delete if it an entry for more blubster into the autostarting file under programs in the starting menu.

Now The program is completely removed from your computer...!