Thread: How to save a powerpoint slideshow onto dvd

How to save a powerpoint slideshow onto dvd

Is there any way to save or put power point presentation onto a cd disc or dvd. Is it play on a dvd player? I have installed power point 2007 on my xp machine. Any help will be extremely appreciated.

Re: How to save a powerpoint slideshow onto dvd

PowerVideoMaker - Convert PowerPoint to DVD-quality video. It is a perfect solution for converting Powerpoint to video. It preserves animations, graphics, transitions, audios and narrations from the original PowerPoint Presentations. With PowerVideoMaker, you can use PowerPoint as a video-production tool. In a few steps, you can distribute your PPT presentations to anyone, whether they even have a computer or not. Preserve animations, graphics, transitions, audios and narrations from the original PowerPoint Presentations . Support audio files that play across multiple slides or animation effects.

A powerpoint slideshow can only be played on a computer.You have to transform your presentation into a film first and then burn it on a DVD or CD. It will not work on a DVD player if you just save the show alone, the computer will need powerpoint.

Use Windows movie maker to convert PowerPoint to video to burn to DVD. Windows Movie Maker is a basic video creating/editing software included in Microsoft Windows.
    • Save your PowerPoint slide show as “PNG” images.
    • Import the pictures option in the capture video under video task. Use that option to import picture to Windows Movie Maker.
    • Select all the imported images that you have imported and add them to Storyboard. Then right click and select Add video effects to the slides (Optional).
    • Save the slide show as Movie File.

Dylan18 Guest

idea Re: How to save a powerpoint slideshow onto dvd

As for me i prefer use Presentation to Video Converter.Also it's tool can convert Power Point to dvd.I told about it's program.In my opinion it's really good tool.

There're apps which can convert your PowerPoint presentation directly to DVD with all animations and sounds remained. You can google the tool with keyword "powerpoint to dvd" or PPT2DVD converter tool.
    Last edited by rupesh; 27-01-2010 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Link Removed

I use the programm Presentation to Video Converter. It's very simple tool for me...
    really