Thread: Good working exercise app for Mac OS X

Good working exercise app for Mac OS X

I am using Mac OS X from past one year. Well I am looking for the a good workout app. I have tried with different apps but none of them helped me to meet the requirement of mine. I am looking for the app which is having its won good workout. You can get type of exercise and allows you to add the workout routine for that particular day. There are three days split in each workout. It should also have an ability to check out the workout when you had completed with that particular thing. A simple thing like ‚log your custom workout routine' would be great according to me.

Re: Good working exercise app for Mac OS X

Well looking at the situation which you have provided i ma thinking that you should go for GymGoal Lite. This particular app is having everything for which you are looking. This app will let you to add your own customize workout. You can also add your own custom Machines/Free Weights/Exercises/Routines. It also track for Rep, BMI, BMR, Weight. I am also having Bike and Treadmill routines on that particular application. I think it is great program you will need to learn the app for around 15 minutes. However it will require little bit tweak to improve the productivity in the game

I have found that Gymgoal Lite works is working fine for me. Well in the situation I usually doing the split routine whenever I supposed to organized with the workout. I need to browse in the favorites and login to the exercise of mine. it makes a note at the end of entry page so that you will be able to find out what you have done last time when you are working with this particular app. The developer of the game had provided some good update so there is some great functionality and some cosmetics. It is also providing a place to backup your data on the server of app.

According to your requirement of yours I am recommend that you should go for MyTrainer which is recently released in the market. This particular app will allow you to upload your workout on the growing database of this particular app. The main difference with this particular app and all other apps are that it is designed to work with the all kind of workouts rather than simply giving the list of the exercise in the game.

There are various applications are available which might be suitable for the requirement of yours. But according to my point of view iStayFit is the best app I have ever seen so far. For your information I have also tried with iPump which is very easy to use with all the kind of options. Using this particular app iStayFit you will be able to make the personalize workout. The log file is very easy to read which will give you an ability to check the exercise which you have completed.

Well I think there is no app in the market which you can use why because this apps are not running in the background. I have seen that number of people are not keeping the workout open for the entire day. Hence there would be no demand to add any alarm by the developers. In this particular situation you need to use Apples built in alarm to get the requirement of yours. you can set them for several times in the day and label the same according to requirement of yours.

In this situation I am recommend that you need to use gym buddy. Well I have found that it is working quite great. Gym buddy app is completely customizable and you can add the exercise according to the requirement of yours. You can also create the custom requirement according to the requirement of yours. You can choose custom workout and begin with logging various information like weights or workout. It’s very efficient and intuitive way of working.