Thread: How can I know that my application is approved or not

How can I know that my application is approved or not

Hello sir, I have a certain issue regarding for an approval of the certain application, since a yearlong. I have been using an application. But this application is been sent to the approval of a certain stages in the site, but it is around a week that it is not been yet approved because of that my work in the organization has been stopped. Can you please tell me that till how much time it will take for the whole application to be verified and installed in the organization such that it will work in the full fledge? Also the technical person told me to set an imap account, I did the following thing but it took a long time to synchronize and eventually it did not worked.

Re: How can I know that my application is approved or not

Hello friend, I have gone through your problem, and it the same issue with a ll the companies that they try to update the application, also they have to face lots of problem because the whole process is in the dark because the routine is been changed, sometime it has a backup so that it can go with their work in such a way that it will any how try to overcome the problem, the approval or stages to be completed by any of the organization is been done by latest by two or three weeks. It may take some time because if the steps are complex and lengthy, then it will take some time to scan the whole procedure.

According to me if all the thing goes right then it will take around seven or eight days , but sometime it will take extra time because the solution that were provided to you will be lengthy and cumbersome, so that it will long time to overcome that. Since you using the imap setting for the first time it is always recommended that you do the full setting in the presence of certain experts who handles the whole technical part in your organization. It is always an issue who use this for the first time and it is always corrected by some technical persons.

Thank you for your replies and the time that you have provided to my queries, as I was always in a worry because the amount of time taken by this people gave the negative impression that the application which is been created is not been approved or it is been facing a lot of problem because of which I had to remove the old methods to overcome all the difficulties that I was facing in the organization. Thank you once again you have provided a good relief for me by giving a such a good information so that I may take some precaution measures till the organization will face the crises.