Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can i go to Specific tab in Excel on Windows Vista

Windows Software

Old 04-06-2009

How can i go to Specific tab in Excel on Windows Vista

I'm running Windows Vista along with Microsoft Office 2003 on my pc. I'm having a 309 sheets on my pc. So. i would like to know that how do i create a button on each sheet, in order to bring back to sheet 1 when i try to click on it. Is it possible for me to do so? Kindly provide me the solution for the above issue. Any kind of help on teh above issue would eb appreciated.

Old 04-06-2009

Re: How can i go to Specific tab in Excel on Windows Vista

For tha you need to right-click the sheet navigation buttons which you can see it on the left of the sheet tabs. If there are more worksheets than can comfortably fit in the list, then one of the options is "More Sheets." Select that option, and you end up with a dialog box that lists all the worksheets and you can make your selection.
Old 04-06-2009

You need to set the Value property of the multipage on your excel sheet. You need to know that the page number are zero based. Following is the code, might help you out.

Quote:
Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

MultiPage1.Value = 1 ' tab 2

End Sub
Old 04-06-2009

You can also try out the following steps.

1. You need to Press F5 key. Then Excel will displays a dialog box on your desktop screen.
2. Then on the Reference box, you need to enter any sheet number, let say for example Sheet83!A1. ( Try to replace "Sheet83" with the name of the worksheet that you want to jump to.)
3. And last you need to click on OK tab.
Old 02-03-2011

Sam.D is correct, except for when you're naming your tabs with more than one word. For example, if you're tab is named "Worksheet Number One", press F5 and type in 'Worksheet Number One'!A1. One-word tab names don't require an apostrophe ('), but two word tabs must have them!!

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,