Thread: Cannon BJ 200E Drivers for Vista

Cannon BJ 200E Drivers for Vista

I had upgraded my system from windows xp to windows vista. I was using Canon BJ 200E printer on it. After upgradation I want drivers which are compatible with windows vista. My printers online, hs and hq is blinking continuously. I think it is the driver issue. I had uninstalled the printer and its old driver. Before installing it back I want to confirm first the vista drivers of Canon printer. Help

Re: Cannon BJ 200E Drivers for Vista

You will definitely need the vista compatible drivers for your cannon printer. I am providing you a link below for the driver download. Click on it and install it. For the issue regarding online, hs and hq blinking it means that your printer has Carriage Control Error. Your printer need servicing. You will need to contact your nearest service of cannon and put up your printer for complete servicing.
    Download Driver for Canon BJ 200E

I also use Canon BJ 200E printer in my office. The online, hs and hq lights indicated that you need to clean your cartridges. Some time due to leakage of inks the nossels of cartridge are jammed and ink does not comes out properly. First remove the cartridge and check weather there no blockage in the path of cartridge. Clean it with some paper neatly and place them back again. Run a test page.

There are many errors related to the blinking lights on the printer. A combination helps to identify the exact reason for the cause. Your online, hs and hq is blinking at the time of power on. So there are two problems related to it. The first one is related to Temperature Sensor and the second one is related to ROM/RAM. For the fist one Temperature Sensor error you will need to replace the cartridge. If even the problem continuous they send it for servicing. For second one ROM/RAM error do this. Remove the power cable of printer for 1 minute. Then place it back again. It best to send the printer for service.