Thread: How to fix registry in Windows Vista

How to fix registry in Windows Vista

I had formatted my system and reinstall windows vista again just some time before. I had to do this because of virus. I had some application which I download regularly from the internet and use them After that I uninstall them. So my system is more prone to virus and malicious software's. I want a powerful software which can fix my registry error. So it reduces the chances of system crash. What are the tools available to repair and restore windows vista registry.

smile Re: How to fix registry in Windows Vista

I will recommend you Registry Repair. It is a fully dedicated tool for windows vista. It scans the registry and look for any incorrect values in it. This value's are created by virus or malicious applications. It has an backup and restore feature also. You can take a fresh back of your registry file and restore it back in case of any error. It regularly scans the current status of registry to avoid system failure at an extent. It works in both 64 bit and 32 bit version. Some of its best function I like are :
    • It automatically scans and clean up registry.
    • It has a tracks eraser feature.
    • It initiates in improving system performance.
    • It removes trojan.

Click here to download it.

Re: How to fix registry in Windows Vista

Window Registry is a core file in windows which includes information require to configure the system. It is edited and configured regularly whenever you install any new application. Basically virus manipulates your registry and make your system to crash. I had recently download CCleaner tool for my system. It is an freeware tool and completely compatible withe windows vista. It deletes unused files from the system. This improves the performance and frees up the hard disk space. It also cleans up history where all internet websites are stored.
    CC Cleaner

Re: How to fix registry in Windows Vista

There are many tools available on the internet to fix your registry. But it is very important to take a backup before doing anything. I will advice you to use Registry Clean tool. A simple easy to use application which corrects the incorrect entries in the registry. It is a freeware and a reliable tools. For virus I will suggest you to use and good Antivirus.