Thread: Syncing windows live calendar with windows mobile

Syncing windows live calendar with windows mobile

I have been trying to sync my new Samsung Windows mobile with my windows live account. i dont want to but buy any software like outlook to do this so please help me to get fine and cheap solution for this thank you.

Re: Syncing windows live calendar with windows mobile

Sync using Windows Outlook with Live Hotmail is good option and its worth. but you can also check this software called Microsoft Phone Data Manager beta,Microsoft Phone Data Manager (beta) is an easy to use PC application that enables you to have that worry free mobile life. With this application, you no longer have to fear the unfortunate circumstance of misplacing your phone or corrupting its contents - your contacts, precious pictures, videos and music files can be kept safe.download from here

there is third party application is available but i use outlook as it is easy and better to manage.i dont trust third party application from the side of security for personal data and information inside phone. you can check this link.

Mostly people are using the Outlook Connector, you can able to sync your Live Calendar with the desktop version of Outlook, which you can sync after to your phone with the help of a USB cable or Bluetooth.