Thread: Diskeeper Error 1920

Diskeeper Error 1920

I am trying to install Diskeeper in my computer. My computer has Vista installed in it. When trying to install diskeeper it install perfectly but after the installation it give me error saying "Error 1920.Service Diskeeper failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privelages etc." I don't know what the error is about...??

Please Help...!

Re: Diskeeper Error 1920

Are you logged in with Administrator. This error is normally occurred with the user not having the full privileges with its account or or is working on the guest account. You must login with an Administrative privileges.

Re: Diskeeper Error 1920

This happened to me and I everywhere searched, during for a good, in order to find out, how one can repair this. Nothing, says to me, how one can repair this existed. Thus I to a key in the registration, and I sought to be specified. Here is, as it goes.

Try installing Diskeeper and leave the popup error message. once this has the start and then running products click, type regedit and press the enter key once. Go to the following location: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ CurrentControlSet \ Servic es \ Diskeeper. Click over the Diskeeper folder and then you will see the imagepath to the right. marked as data such as: software C: \ Program Files \ Executive \ DiskeeperWorkstation \ DKService.exe. Double click the icon and copy the image path and replace: software C: \ Program Files \ Executive \ DiskeeperWorkstation \ DKService.exe with the "software C: \ Program Files \ Executive \ DiskeeperWorkstation \ DKService. exe ". The click ok go look at the button on the toolbar in the Registry Editor and click refresh or press just once & f5; return to your installer with Diskeeper error still poped to above and click on the attempt and it should be fixed.