Thread: Download M4r player for smartphones

Download M4r player for smartphones

Hi,
    My friend gave me some music files which are in .m4r extension format. I tried to play this file in my pc but it is not playing. He gave me the file by saying that it is ringtones for my iPhone. I worry if these files are not playing in my pc then how can I play it in iPhone. What is this m4r format. How can I convert them or play them in my iPhone. Anyone has converter or m4r player which works in Apple iPhone.

Re: Download M4r player for smartphones

The music files which has an extension of .m4r belongs to Apple iPhone. It is the ringtone format of iPhone. iPhone usually use this files to play as a ringtone. The .m4r files are downloaded form apple store in the iPhone. These files can be renamed in the file format of Mpeg4 audio layer. You don't need any converter or player for that. Just put that file in your iPhone. If you want to play this file in your pc then you need to install Apple iTunes. Because it is the only program which can run it.

I use M4R converter tool to convert the music files. It is an one stop solution for multiple formats. by this tool you can make iPhone ringtones from any music file. It can create ringtone also from a video. It support a large number of video formats. Convert the music purchased from iTune store and make ringtones out of it. You can even convert protected music which is purchased officially from iTunes.

The best way it to get the application from iTunes on your mobile. Just log into your iTune account and search for a portable m4r player. The best software recommended for this type of files is iTunes. There are many converters and players available on the internet. You can have those free. You need not to worry about the music. They are iPhone's ringtone format.