Thread: problem with driver download

problem with driver download

Hi,

i will get "download error" message in drivermax operation log.
    i can't find solution to that problem..

Re: problem with driver download

Were you able to download before this problem started? Did you install any new software, hardware recently? Have you scanned your pc with any antivirus softwares? Can you explain the whole scenario in detail.
    This might help you: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812935

Quote Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
    Were you able to download before this problem started? Did you install any new software, hardware recently? Have you scanned your pc with any antivirus softwares? Can you explain the whole scenario in detail.
    This might help you: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/812935
    i have used driovermax before, when i had an old windows which crashed beacuse hall.dll in system32 was corrupted without any good reason, exept i started windows and it stuck, so i pressed reset button. and maybe some windows automatic update was going on and that made the file lost. anyway i was installing new windows on another partition in a way, that i didnt lost any data. basically i have new windows installed, but some programs can work from old windows install. drivermax was ofcourse allready in program files after the windows installation, so i lost all old stuff in there with uninstall so i could install new proper files in it. first driver download and install worked fine, it was graphic driver. after that i have error in download, it just says"download error". i have made scans recently with different antivirus software so the hard disk should be virusfree.
    Last edited by mastitsw; 02-06-2009 at 08:00 PM.

****ing problem solved. my old account was rubbish! i just made a new frivermax user and i don't have that error nomore. evrithing workss now.

And its back again.. Does anybody here got some idea what might cause this :/
    cock!

Please look here

http://www.drivermax.com/faq/

I hope this helps.
    IF YOU CAN'T Convince THEM ...

CONFUSE THEM ...

" IMPORTANT:
    Due to the fact that our servers are too busy, please download only one driver a day to help us keep DriverMax FREE!

Please keep only one driver to download in the DriverMax Agent "Download and upload queue" list.

If you see a download error message in the DriverMax Agent, it is because of this limitation. If you will keep the agent running the download will automatically continue the next day and this error will no longer be displayed. We appologize for this but for now it's the only way to keep DriverMax free. We are doing our best to improve the service by the beginnig of the next month. Thank you for your understanding."