Thread: MS Product Key Checker

MS Product Key Checker

I was try to install the Windows 7 in my acer laptop and after some time in between the installation they asked me about the 25 character Code that is printed on the CD cover. I have entered that and the installation was completed but now i want to know about how the Microsoft checks the Validity and correctness of these 25 character codes. So please provide information on the topic i am eager to know about that and any suggestion will be helpful to me.

Re: MS Product Key Checker

Microsoft Product keys that are a series of 25 characters serial key code string which are used by Windows 7 operating system for a number of purposes. Then function of these keys or the code is when a product key is entered into Windows screen which is present at the time of the Validation of the keys, first it determines the edition of the Windows that which version you are going to install and the other things such as the features to unlock and activate the different application and the Windows itself.

There is a process by which the Microsoft checks the validity and the correctness of the Windows OS in the machine. Microsoft includes a product key production algorithm and database in every copy of installed Windows in the name of pidgenx.dll. Pidgenx.dll, jointly with pkeyconfig.xrm-ms, is almost certainly used by Windows activation system to confirm and validate, or blacklist a manufactured key effort by end-user, particularly throughout first installation when there is no Internet right to use to connect online. By means of manufactured key database in the system and algorithm in pidgenx.dll, a small number of programs have been made to verify the license channel, license type, version and numerous other information of the Windows product key. These programs include Microsoft PIDX Check and Windows 7 Product Key Checker.

I have understand all the concept of the Microsoft product key checker but in the last sentences you have mentioned about the Microsoft PIDX Check and Windows 7 Product Key Checker software, i want to know more about these software's and how they function and is thee any method to get a hand on thee applications.

The Microsoft PIDX Checker is most likely the primary and unique product key checker, Microsoft PIDX Check has been incorporated in a lot of one-click launch crack for Windows Vista and windows 7 along with the other operating system. It can recover, PID (Product ID), ID1, ID2, Type, Subtype, Class and Crypto ID of the creation key. The subsequent Microsoft PIDX Check has been modernized with pidgenx.dll from Windows 7 RTM build 7600.16385.These software can be obtained from he a number of the download websites or from the Microsoft website but with the Microsoft the chances are rare.

Microsoft’s Windows Product Key Checker is researched and developed by Russian programmer, and has an efficient for Build 7600.16385 by means of the original pidgenx.dll. Windows 7 Product Key Checker also has improved on graphical client interface, with occupied explanation of the each and all fields of the product key, specifically Product ID, complete PID, Activation ID, Edition ID, License Type, License Channel, and Crypto ID. The windows Product key checker is a very well designed and develop tool that makes the windows to check different services that are provided by them.