Thread: Sonic Cineplayer Decoder Pack Problem

Sonic Cineplayer Decoder Pack Problem

I have downloaded some video clips of movies and all other, when I point to or try to play a vid clip (.mpg .avi etc.) it sends me an popup looking for Sonic CinePlayer Decoder Pack. This happens every time and I have to wait for it to cancel when file CPDECPACK.MSI is not found. Anyone know how to get rid of this annoying popup.

Re: Sonic Cineplayer Decoder Pack Problem

Sonic CinePlayer DVD Decoder Pack software is designed exclusively for Windows Media Player and delivers superior video quality with optimal system performance for your Windows XP-based computer. CinePlayer DVD playback for Windows XP is noticeably superior to other DVD decoder and DVD software products, showing full frame rate video with no frame drops in amazing clarity and detail.

you can download Cineplayer Decoder Pack from here.

Re: Sonic Cineplayer Decoder Pack Problem

To start eliminating this problem you need to Go to My Computer, then Tools, at the bottom of the tools menu you would get Folder Options, select View tab, and select "Show hidden files and folders". Then do a search (be sure to include system folders) for all files named "sonic" or "cineplayer" or even "cine".There you would find the files, Delete any files from there or folders with sonic or cineplayer in the name, and carefully scrutinize any with "cine" in them.If you wanted to search for regedit (go to Start Menu, Run, then type regedit) for sonic or cineplayer. Delete any obvious keys. Then reboot.