| || |
Join Date: Dec 2008
Re: Create a password protected zip file
To create password protected Zip file follow the steps
- Right-click 'Start'
- Select 'Explore'
- Browse to the file to go in the archive
- Right-click the file
- If you are using WinZip, select 'WinZip'
- Select 'Add to Zip...'
- Click 'New'
- Specify the name you want to give the zip file, e.g. sample
- Select a place to save the Zip file to (make a note of this)
- Click 'OK'
- Click 'Password'
- Enter and confirm a password, e.g. sample
- Make a note of the password, you will need it for your email
- Click 'Add'
- Close the archive or add other files.