Thread: Download a free vob converter

Download a free vob converter

Hi,
    I am some dvd's in my pc. I want to copy them in my iPod and other CD. But when I burn the file in CD it not playing. The size of file is also too big which i cannot copy in iPod. Can someone suggest what type of tool should I use to work with vob files. I need a converter which can convert this files into multiple formats. It will be great if it is a free tool.

Re: Download a free vob converter

VOB are dvd video files. You will need a strong tool to convert it properly into different format. It must also be reliable plus the dvd quality must not go. I use OJOsoft VOB Converter. It is freeware tool and with easy to use features. It supports multiple format conversion like, avi, mpeg 4, vob, wmv, iPod, youtube, etc. Just by few click you will be able to convert and burn the files as per own need. It also a dvd ripper.
    OJOsoft VOB Converter

Just go on google and search for your software. The keyword will give a list of multiple tools by many companies. You choose a good tool from it. Even if you want you look out for application which only supports simple software. Like Vob to ipod only. There are hundreds of software. Some are free and some are trail version. If you like any tool you can purchase that online also.

I am using a simple vob converter tool. It supports multiple formats. It converts the file into different formats just by adding without any details knowledge of codec requires. It supports mpeg4, 3gp, zune, multiple mobile and portable devices. You can trim, crop and merge video also. Download and use it. Click VOB converter to download.