Thread: File conversion wmv to swf

File conversion wmv to swf

Hi,

Is it possible to convert Video file Wmv in to flash format (SWF). Is ther any free software which can do that. I have some WMV files Which i want to convert in to Swf format so that i can copy it to my nokia N70 and set it as video ring tone.

please help me.

Re: File conversion wmv to swf

Try with Allok Video to FLV Converter, this FLV to Video Converter lets you easily and quickly convert your videos AVI, DivX, WMV, 3GP, MOV, SVCD, etc. Formats including Flash SWF or FLV , to put them online (streaming) for example. The application supports batch conversion and can also adjust the visual quality of video frame rate and bitrate, resolution, ratio, etc. Depending on the result and asked to insert subtitles.

Convert Video AVI movies to Flash SWF file! Video to Flash Converter is an easy to use program for converting your AVI digital video to SWF Flash format. Video to Flash Converter Provide SWF file ready for the web or ready to be streamed across Internet connections. You will have Full control over the converted Flash Video: video quality, frame rate, size, duration and other parameters. You do not need any special programs or plugins to create SWF video file, simple select and convert Video to swf Flash file.

VisiFly is an easy-to-use program to convert your video files into streaming Adobe (Macromedia) Flash files step by step. VisiFly is great for displaying your videos on websites, CDs, for creating flash tutorials and presentations. VisiFly is great for displaying your videos on websites, CDs, for creating flash tutorials and presentations. It converts almost any video format (avi, wmv, mpeg, mp4, mov and many others) to Flash ( swf , flv ). It converts almost any video format (avi, wmv, mpeg, mp4, mov and many others) to Flash (swf, flv).

Features:
    • Convert Video to SWF
    • Convert Video to FLV Convert Video to FLV
    • Supported most of codecs installed on user systems Supported most of codecs installed on user systems
    • No skip frames during conversion. No skip frames during conversion.
    • Easy to use interface. Easy to use interface.