Thread: Create backup by Roxio Backup my pc 7

Create backup by Roxio Backup my pc 7

I want some information on Roxio Backup My PC 7. I had some external hard drives which contains a valuable information about my business. I normally carry those drives and connect it to different computers. Now there is an chance of virus and physical damage to my hard drive. I am looking for powerful backup tool which can backup my system and restore it back again. Someone recommend me Roxio backup. Someone can tell me about this software like its feature, support, cost, etc.

Re: Create backup by Roxio Backup my pc 7

Roxio Back MyPC is a good tool for backups and restore programs. It supports a variety of hardware's like, camcorder's, ipods, external drives, etc. Along with tape drives CD or DVD and .zip type formats. Plus IDE, SCSI and USB devices. It has a simple user interface. When you run it gives your four option backup, restore, automatic data protection and Disaster recovery. You can download a trial or purchase the software from www.roxio.com

Roxi Backup MyPC is a multipurpose tools. It has wizard which guides you to backup and restore your drive. You can also backup your complete system on a disc. And restore it back again. The important part of Roxi Backup MyPC is it supports a full range of hardware's. Like external drives, cameras, etc. You will need to log on to the roxio website to get more information.

It has a most simplified interface of all set of utilities.You can choose between incremental and differential backups. You can schedule your regular backups. Backup speed of Roxio is around 507mb/min. The disaster recovery wizzard in Roxio allows you to create a boot disk. It is truly a good tool for the back up support. It comes with usb support to any hardware. It gives user functions like burn, copy and backup all files on the CD/DVD. It also supports blu ray and HD disc. It can instantly capture music files from internet radio.

sad Re: Create backup by Roxio Backup my pc 7

I PURCHASE A HP HD10000s internal and external backup drive (1TB) which came with roxio backup my pc 7.0.0. during a backup my main hard drive crashed and is unrecoverabel. In the process the roxio program became corrupt. I contacted hp and they can not give me a copy or download of the roxio backup my pc 7.0.0. I went to roxio and sonic and this program is no long sold. I would like to secure a copy of this program from any source available and at any reasonable price. Any suggestions how to accomplish this would greatly be appreciated. Thanking you in adance for any assistance that you can afford me.

Chefbigfeet

Hello, I found this thread by googling on "backup mypc 7". My Windows XP desktop died, and I'm running on my Windows Vista laptop. All my data files are backed up by Backup MyPC version 6 (by Stompsoft), which won't install in Vista. I guess I need Backup MyPC version 7, but with this excellent backup software continually moving from one owner to another it's hard to keep track of where I can find it. I went to the Roxio website (link in post above), but there is no current product named Backup MyPC. Clicking on a link for upgrading version 6 to version 7 brings up a product called "Back On Track 3" which appears to be backup software. However, there isn't any mention of its compatibility with backups produced by BUMPC v6 or earlier (I also have backups in ver 4 format, and curiously enough, ver 4 installs just fine on Vista)

Can anybody here tell me whether or not Back On Track 3 is actually BUMPC ver 7 in a new disguise and whether or not it will restore from ver 6 backups? It appears there On Track is also included in Creator 10 Pro, though based on the screen shots it may have limited functionality.

Thanks much for your help!!

Tim