Thread: how to uninstall msn for dialup

how to uninstall msn for dialup

I am having MSN for dial up internet connection and now i have switched it to Board Band Connection. I am facing the problem that i am unable to uninstall MSN Software. I have tried to remove it from add/remove programs software tool from the control panel but i am unable to do it. Even i tried deleting the entire folder manually and its components. And i can still see the MSN software in add/remove programs. MSN software it taking memory upto 50 MB plus and i dont have much spare memory with me left. Can you help me out with this ?

Thanks..

Re: how to uninstall msn for dialup

This may happen if you are not able to delete it from control panel try deleting it from dos prompt and try to delete the entire msn directory/folder

mikey Guest

Re: how to uninstall msn for dialup

Quote Originally Posted by Joshi View Post
    I am having MSN for dial up internet connection and now i have switched it to Board Band Connection. I am facing the problem that i am unable to uninstall MSN Software. I have tried to remove it from add/remove programs software tool from the control panel but i am unable to do it. Even i tried deleting the entire folder manually and its components. And i can still see the MSN software in add/remove programs. MSN software it taking memory upto 50 MB plus and i dont have much spare memory with me left. Can you help me out with this ?

Thanks..
    Even you can try turning Off msn and all its components will be removed except the desktop icon.
    Click the Quick View Icon on the right hand side of the computer screen.
    Select MSN Options.
    Click Turn MSN Off.
    P.S: Turning MSN Off on your machine will not cancel your MSN a/c. To dedactivate your a/c you need to call MSN Internet Access Customer Care Representative.