Thread: How to embed video in mac

How to embed video in mac

I am facing an issue with MAC machine when i am trying to embed video it's getting embed but after few seconds it's stop playing even if buffering is running fine on the video seek bar.Even if i try to move forward or backward it plays but after few seconds it's gets stop.Can anyone tell me what would be my issue and i am facing this issue only when i am trying to use Firefox.

Re: How to embed video in mac

You might be facing same issue because you would be using old version of Mozilla Firefox, try to install latest version of Firefox on your MAC machine.After doing this too if you still face same issue then try to install Adobe Flash Player 10 and this would fix your issue.For downloading latest Flash Player click on download.

Downlaod

I have try to install latest version of Mozilla Firefox and at the same time also updated Flash player but still facing same issue.

Video gets stops after fews seconds because some of the DLL files might have got corrupted or would be at invalid location.So Copy, paste the NPSWF32.dll to the following location C:\Windows\System32\Macromed\Flash folder or can paste to the following location C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash folder.Finally reboot your computer and start Mozilla Firefox.

jennismortal Guest

Many Mac users may meet the problem: how to embed video (YouTube, Google) in Powerpoint?
    PowerPoint in Windows PC can support many video formats. But PowerPoint in Mac only supports AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG. So, if you want to put videos from youtube, google or your own videos and to Powerpoint for Mac OS X, you need convert the videos to the formats: AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG.