Thread: How to hack the secured PDF password

How to hack the secured PDF password

I need to open a PDF file which i have have encrypted for security reason long bach. But now i just dont remember the password and i need to open that file any how as per my urgent requirement. So could you guys have any idea how can i hack the encrypted password for that PDF file ?

Re: How to hack the secured PDF password

There are plenty of commercial PDF password recovery software available which must be purchased with cold hard cash to unlock or crack a password locked PDF document. But there is an application that is simple and fast way to just bypass the password and have access to PDF files named Ensode online PDF Unlock Utility You just need to upload the file and the unlocked version of the PDF without printing or copying/pasting restrictions will be displayed in a new browser window in your default PDF application, Similarly you can use "Ensode Free Excel Spreadsheet Unlock Online Utility" to unlock Microsoft Excel spreadsheet passwords.

you can even go with PDF Password Cracker Pro 3.0 allows to search for "owner" and "user" passwords with brute-force and dictionary attacks, effectively optimized for speed. In addition, it has Key search attack, which guarantees the decryption (regardless the password length and complexity) of PDF files that use 40-bit encryption.PDF Password Cracker Pro Features:

1. PDF Password Cracker Pro is easy to use;

2. PDF Password Cracker Pro do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software;

3. PDF Password Cracker Pro support all windows systems;

4. PDF Password Cracker Pro support PDF 1.6 (Acrobat 7.x) files, including 40-bit RC4 decryption, 128-bit RC4 decryption, AES decryption, compressed files and unencrypted metadata;

5. PDF Password Cracker Pro support Adobe Standard 40-bit decryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit decryption;

6. PDF Password Cracker Pro recovers user password required to open the file;

7. Brute-Force, or Dictionary attacks are used to recover the password;

8. PDF Password Cracker Pro automatically saves password search state and can resume after a stop or a crash;

9. Patterns can be used to minimize search time if any part of the password is known;

10. Non-English characters in passwords are supported

There are lot more application that you can use to open the encrypted PDF files:-

1. Encrypt PDF (Secure PDF) 2.3

2. Advanced PDF Password Recovery

3. PDF Password Remover