Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-05-2009

Firefox does not prompt before closing tabs

I have problem with Firefox 3. It never ask about saving tab when i move to the next session in firefox. I want the dialog to appear again. How do I do that?Any help will be extremely appreciated.
Old 21-05-2009

Re: Firefox does not prompt before closing tabs

In Address bar type about:config. it will show the information in three tab preference name,status,value,type. In that section type browser.sessionstore.enabled but set the value to true in filter. Same procedure for browser.warnOnQuit and browser.warnOnRestart set this value to true and browser.startup.page to 1 or 2.
Old 21-05-2009

Try to switch "warn me when closing multiple tabs" on or In Tools, Options, Tabs, then check "always show the tab bar".
Old 21-05-2009

Prompt the user when they close a window with more than one tab open probably with the usual "don't ask me again". click the little box to set your "Warn Me When Closing Multiple Tabs" preference to "on," and close the Preferences/Options dialog window.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , ,