Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Configure to rotate windows desktop wallpaper

Windows Software

Old 20-05-2009

Configure to rotate windows desktop wallpaper

Hi,
I have just installed windows vista in my my computer. It had some really beautiful wallpapers and background. Now instead of changing wallpaper each and every day is there a way to setup the wallpapers in such way that the desktop keeps on changing after some time interval. It keeps the computer alive. Can i rotate the desktop background after some specific time line. If yes please send reply.

Old 20-05-2009

Re: Configure to rotate windows desktop wallpaper

Hi,
There is a very simple feature in windows to configure your desktop to change the images at a regular interval of time. To configure the wallpapers to change it at a specific time do this :
  • Right Click on the Desktop > Personalize.
  • Go to Desktop > Select the wallpapers. You can see a small check box over the wallpaper's.
  • Tick the wallpapers of your choice. Down you will see a column : Changing picture every : Select the interval of time and Click on OK.
Old 20-05-2009

You can set your desktop background to rotate at a specific time by changing the setting in Personalize. You can access by right clicking on the Desktop > Personalize. If you don't see the option there that means it is disabled. To enable it do this :
  • Go to Start Menu > Control Panel > Power Settings > Advance
  • Navigate to Desktop background setting > Slide show > Available.
Old 20-05-2009

Here is the list of some really cool stuff. These freeware tool can be configured easily. They very easy to use and install. If don't have any desktop configuration utility choose any one of them and install it.
Wallpaper Slideshow
Dexpot 1.4.2
Wallpaper Xe

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,