Thread: Turbo Tax Home and Business 2008 download

Turbo Tax Home and Business 2008 download

There is a software in for accounting solution called Turbo Tax. I want to know more about Turbo Turbo Tax Home and Business 2008 software. Where can i download it and use it. I am tax preparer and want to learn more about the software. I had heard that it quiet a useful application which comes with number of benefits. As concerned with the accounting services i need a complete application which can sort a lot of my work. Software's like Turbo Tax can reduce the work pressure at the end of accounting year. I also want to download a trial version if available to review it.

Re: Turbo Tax Home and Business 2008 download

Turbo Tax is a tax preparing and filing software. It is for S-Corporation, C-Corporation, Partnership firms, Estates and Charitable Organization or multi-member LLC. It is suitable for those firm who has a yearly revenue less than $250,000. The number of employee should be around 5. An individual can use turbo tax to easily prepare his own tax return by saving a cost of hiring an accountant. You can log to the website www.turbotax.com and choose the edition of software which you want. Like basic free edition for individual's, business edition, etc.

TurboTax Business is one of the widely use tool for individual's and small business owner's to fill up and file there yearly income tax returns at IRS. It maximizes business deductions. By using it you can control your time and taxes. TurboTax community also provide and online support and guidance. You can import QuickBooks data in Turbo Tax. It creates W-2 and 1099-MISC forms for employees and contractors. It supports multiple business and Federal eFile comes free with it. It normally cost $109.95. But if you want to try you will need to go to the official website of TurboTax and sign up a account.

I am listing the multiple benefits of TurboTax Busniess Edition. It quiet a easy tool to work out for your taxes.
    Features :
    1. Helps to find small business deductions, vehicle deductions, etc
    2. Easy tool to calculate Income.
    3. W-2 and 1099 forms support. Simple Depreciation calculation.
    4. Show a list of deductions for a new business.
    5. Import your investments details from anywhere.
    6. Easy to work with Investment, sales, etc.
    7. Determine Cost calculation.
    8. 401(k) Maximizer.
    9. Helps to find Rental Deduction, Rental Depreciation Method, Maximizes Refinancing Deductions, etc.
    10. Keep a track of your Audit risk.
    11. Includes Audit Support Center.
    12. Live Tax Answers
    13. FREE Technical Support