Thread: How to burn 7 gig dvd on 1 disc

How to burn 7 gig dvd on 1 disc

Hi,

My pc always crashes. I have almost 7 gig data on my hard disk which I like to copy on a disc. So is there any software or a program with which I can convert or compress my data to fit on single disc.

Recommendations plzzzzz ....

Re: How to burn 7 gig dvd on 1 disc

Try Blu-Ray DVD V2.0. It gives you the freedom to enjoy Blu-ray movies on you DVD player, with almost the same quality! Now you can easily copy your Blu-ray movie to DVD or AVCHD with only one click. The built-in SmartExpress HD video codec module and SmartBurn burning engine will ensure an effective and fast burn. If the Blu-ray movie is encrypted, a third party decryption application, like Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper, is needed.

1.Blu-ray to DVD

* With only one click, you can compress a Blu-ray movie to one DVD-5 or DVD-9, or two DVD-5s
    * Copies a Blu-ray movie to a DVD movie and save it on the harddisk drive
    * The SmartExpress HD video codec module ensures an effective and fast burn
    * The SmartBurn burning engine is the most stable and fast one tested by DVD-Cloner
    * Compresses the harddisk Blu-ray movie to a DVD-R/RW or two DVD-5s
    * Saves your desired audio track
    * Burns the movie to more blank discs and you'll get a better picture and sound effect ( "Blu-ray to two DVD-5" copy mode only)
    * Copies a Blu-ray movie to a DVD movie and saves it on the harddisk drive
    * Compresses the harddisk Blu-ray movie to a DVD
    * Supports for all DVD players and DVD software player
    * Copies encrypted Blu-ray movies with the help of a third-party Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper. (Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper is not produced by OpenCloner Inc. OpenCloner Inc. Will not be responsible for this product.) Click here to learn more.

2.Blu-ray to AVCHD

* With only one click, you can compress a Blu-ray movie to one AVCHD DVD-R/RW or DVD-R/RWs, which has a better video and audio effect. * 1
    * "1:1 copy" can perfectly copy a Blu-ray movie to DVDs without any compress or quality loss. * 2
    * Copies a Blu-ray movie to a AVCHD movie and save it on the harddisk drive
    * The SmartExpress HD video codec module ensures an effective and fast burn
    * SmartBurn burning engine. It is the most stable and fast validated many times by DVD-Cloner
    * Compresses a harddisk Blu-ray movie to one AVCHD DVD
    * Saves the audio track and subtitle you prefer
    * Selects your desired resolution
    * Burns the movie to more blank discs and you'll get a better picture and sound effect Copies the harddisk Blu-ray movie to one AVCHD DVD-R/RW or multiple AVCHD DVD-R/RWs
    * Supports for all the Blu-ray players and Blu-ray software player
    * Copies encrypted Blu-ray movies with the help of a third-party Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper. (Blu-Ray/HD DVD Copy Helper is not produced by OpenCloner Inc. OpenCloner Inc. Will not be responsible for this product.) Click here to learn more.

1: AVCHD can't be played back on DVD players. You need a Blu-ray player, like PS3, Sony BDP-S1 (1.55), Samsung BD-P 1200 and so on, or the software player in PC, like PowerDVD.
    2: Since there isn't any compression under 1:1 copy mode, four to ten blank DVDs are needed.

Re: How to burn 7 gig dvd on 1 disc

I use Magic DVD Ripper v5.3. It can convert DVD to VCD, SVCD, AVI (DivX), WMV, iPod and PSP formats or backup DVD to hard drive without any loss of quality. You can then enjoy them anytime without DVD discs or burn them to blank DVD or CD discs using burning software. It can copy protected DVD to hard drive with 4 optional mode (disc fully, main movie, split DVD-9 into DVD-5, files). With optimized for Intel CPU, Magic DVD Ripper provides fast ripping speed and wonderful output quality.

Compared with competitors, Magic DVD Ripper has both convert function and backup function combined with faster ripping speed. While other software may be unable to rip some certain DVDs or yield unsync audio / video, Magic DVD Ripper almost always functions perfectly. It supports batch converting and has many settings that you can customize. And it automatically detect DVD-ROM and select appropriate settings for beginner, so you can get started with just one click.