Thread: Need an TS file trimmer

Need an TS file trimmer

Hi,
    I have some movies for my project work. I added a logo at the screen of movie which visible all time. Now due to some changes in my work i changed the logo on the screen. And i trimmed the movie file again with some changes. Now when i play the movie, it plays for a short while. After a short time the movie hangs up and does not respond any thing. I use h264TS cutter for my project work. I am looking for more tools which trim and add up TS files. Suggest some pls.

Re: Need an TS file trimmer

There are multiple tools available on the internet for your work. Just look out for your required tools. You can see the specification of tools along with the download. By reviewing the specification you can understand that what software is capable of doing what work. As per me you want a tools which can add a title or logo in the movie. Plus join a multiple videos in a single movie. The audio quality you want in Dolby Digital. So, i suggest you to go on the net and look out for your related software according to the keywords.

I too enjoy in trimming DVD videos and sounds with title to make my own movie.
    Normally in join all the files to make a one single movie. And it works great. Have you tried VideoRedo. I use this tools to trim my .ts files, to make menus, etc. The result is also great. Till now i had not received any problem with this tool. I also use Mpeg2Cut to edit videos. Click on the name of software's and download it.

Hi,
    I will suggest you some freeware tools. These are quiet compatible with all sort of video and audio formats. They also enable to make menu's, add titles, etc. There quiet multiple formats in which you can convert and get maximum benefits. Normally, maximum of these tools will provide you a high defination audio and video output. Download the and try. The first on is which i use TSremux. Fx Movie Splitter and Trimme. SolveigMM AVI Trimmer.