Thread: DVD Shrink For Vista does not work

DVD Shrink For Vista does not work

I was using DVDShrink in windows XP was working perfectly till now. But now i am upgrading to windows Vista Wanted to know that weather it works on Vista as i was given the information that it was just the limitation of working till the windows XP. so If it doesn't work on vista then anyother software which works the same as DVDShrink & works with Vista.

Please Help...!

Re: DVD Shrink For Vista does not work

Yes it works on Vista!

I have used it as firstly it was told the same because at that time Vista was not launched & then it was not compatible with it then after the update to 3.2.0.15 version it started working with it.

You don't need any anyother software as it works in Vista. It works perfectly with it with no bugs on it. So enjoy the joyfulness & keep adding space in your computer.

I tried but it is not working here...! do u know what the problem might be??

I have installed it with the same manner on XP is there any changes to be made after installation done.

No error showed it just stated installed successfully. Can anyone Help!

How to install DVDShrink in Vista ... Follow the following steps :

1. Start DVD Shrink. If you over the program, simply after on-line search does not "DVD Shrink" to find, several sides, can be downloaded free of charge. DVD Shrink is Freeware, so that you are not mistaken from Copycat products, which would like that them, to pay for it.

2. Insert the DVD you want to support in the DVD on your computer.

3. Click once on the "Open Disc" button in the upper-left corner of the screen DVDShrink.

4. Select the appropriate drive assembly from "Open DVD" Pop UP windows, and click you once on the switching surface "OK". Thus a process into the DVD Shrink program analyzes the software.

5. Click on "Pause" or "Abort" - Button, around the Disc analysis, if necessary.

6. Adjust video compression, if necessary. As mentioned in introduction, DVD Shrink is conceived to regulate the original DVD to hold on a disc of 4,7 Go. The "Automatic" video adjustment on the program reduces the DVD approximately 50%, but you can personalize it or even carry out a complete safeguard.

7. Adjust the video compression, if necessary. As mentioned in the introduction, DVD Shrink is designed to adjust the original DVD to fit on a 4.7 GB disc. The "Automatic" setting on the video program the DVD shrink by about 50%, but you can customize it or even perform a full backup.

8. Click once on the "Safeguard" button when you finished to make adaptations.

9. Select the appropriate DVD region from the drop down menu, if a window over the RCE protection on the DVD. These information becomes either on DVD or the DVD covering. Most newer DVD films have any kind of RCE protection. If you are not safe in the region, can you still further, by you once on "Leaves RCE coding unattended" - Blister. As soon as you made your decision, click on the switching surface "OK"

10. Select the target of safeguard and the target file in the drop-down list of the menus of the "safeguard of DVD" fenestrate. In general, to safeguard you the data in a file on your hard drive, it can be engraved on the disc with a latter date. Ensure you to check the target file. DVD Shrink sometimes selects the file of most recent of DVD you engraved. To change file, click once on the button "Parcourir". You can also click once on the pull-down menu of l' icon of file on the right.

11. Click on the button "Pause" or "Abort" to stop the process encoding of the disc, if necessary.

12. Click once on the "OK" button after the support process is complete. Burn the backup files to disk using your DVD burning software.