Thread: Webcheck.ini Internet Explorer Installation Error

Webcheck.ini Internet Explorer Installation Error

Hello , Yesterday I Have Reformatted my Computer , The Installation on Windows vista Was Not a Problem , But While Installing The Latest Version of Internet Explorer 8 There was an Error Message something like that An error occurred while copying file webcheck.ini.Cannot copy file to destination directory. Click Retry to retry the operation or click Cancel to
    At These Prompt There are two buttons, retry and cancel.

The Retry Doe Not Help and Cancel options , Abort the Installation of internet Explorer 8 , I also Tried the installation With the Previous Version of Internet Explorer 7 But the Problem Remains the Same that An error occurred while copying file webcheck.ini. , What is this Webcheck.ini File Can
    You Tell me how to Solve these installation Problem

Webcheck.ini Internet Explorer Installing Error

This is Seem To Be Really Strange Problem , Webcheck Has No Relation With the installation of Internet Explorer 8 and internet explorer 7,

But You Can Try dial-a-fix For Solving Your Problem as Dial a Fix is a collection of known fixes gleaned from Microsoft Knowledgebase articles, Microsoft MVPs, and other important support forums, that will assist you in repairing problems with your system. Although this tool is ordinarily meant for power users, technicians, and administrators, it is quite safe to use even without technical guidance (although guidance is recommended). Simply choose the solutions you wish to apply via checkmarks, and click GO. There are other buttons and tools present on the main dialog as well, such as the policy scanner. All tools and checkmarks identify their purpose when you mouse over them.

DAF's primary philosophy is to fix problems by setting various things back to their original Microsoft defaults. DAF currently does not interface with or repair any third party programs (and there are no plans to do so).

DAF works on all pertinent 32-bit versions of Windows: 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, and Server 2003. Dial-a-fix dynamically disables functions that are not applicable to your version of Windows. The version of Windows with the most support and functionality is currently Windows XP.

Download From Here

Internet Explorer Webcheck.ini installer Error

Yup , Sam.D Is Right , I Also Could Not Find Any relation Between Webcheck.ini and Internet Explorer , Seem Like Your Windows Installer may have Got Corrupted Why dont you Try the Windows Installer clean Up Utility, This may Clear the Mess Left Behind by the Previous installation ,Which is Actually the Reason for most of the Problem , To Download the Window installer cleanup utility , Click here

Re: Webcheck.ini Problem With Internet Explorer installer

This Seem like that Internet Explorer Installation Do Not Have the Permission To The specified File , To Solve Your WebCheck.ini Error , You Can Use SubInACL Which is a command-line tool that enables administrators to obtain security information about files, registry keys, and services, and transfer this information from user to user, from local or global group to group, and from domain to domain.