| || |
Join Date: Apr 2008
Re: Reset or Change Microsoft Office 2007 Product License Key or Volume License Key (VLK)
before you go ahead i want to clear you that i ave not tried this you can reset it with registry key values modification so risk of windows corruption is always their so take backup of registry
- Close all running Office application .
- from Start button select Run
- in that box type regedit press Enter.
- search and then select the following subkey:
- after selecting that inside you will find following subkey:
- Export this registry by right click on the Registration subkey and click on Export, store it at your location.
- Under the Registration subkey, there may be several Globally Unique Identifiers (GUID)
- find additional subkeys that reference Microsoft 12.0 registration, then click and open each GUID subkey to view and identify the Office product version by the ProductName registry entry in the right pane. For example: ProductName=Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007
- After you find the GUID subkey that contains your Office product or program delete the following registry entries by right clicking on the registry entry in the GUID subkey, click Delete,
- Exit Registry Editor.
- open an Office application program that will prompt you to enter a new 25-character product key.
- Type in the valid and genuine product key and then click OK.